Below are downloadable forms used by the District.
We invite all parents to volunteer at their child’s school. In order to volunteer you need to complete the Volunteer Application form; get a TB test from your doctor; and turn in all completed paperwork to your child’s school.
- Residency Based on Employment Application and Instructions
- Interdistrict Transfer Application and Instructions
- Caregiver Affidavit
- Public Records Request Form MJUSD
- Volunteer Application
- Authorization for Medication During School Hours (Rev.June 2017)
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (for sports)
- Transportation for School Related Trips-Driver Registration Form ( Admin Reg. 3541.1)
- Complaints About the Schools (Board Policy 1312)
- Complaints Concerning District Employees (Board Policy & Admin Reg. 1312.1)
- Uniform Complaint Procedures (Board Policy & Admin Reg. 1312.3)
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures (Admin Reg. 1312.4)
- Complaint Form